Ivi was raised by these red people, until she was five years old. She would wander around underground becoming hypnotized by the the orange and red light. Ivi knew in her mind her purpose here to the people was important. She knew that she should set these people free and welcome new members, but this was not how she imagined her life. She had to find a way out.
part one
"Mother, why is it I was chosen?" I ask. "The devil chose you, and knew that you were perfect for the job." Says my mom. She looks exactly like me. "Does that mean I am bad?" I ask her. "No. It means you are good yet strong and powerful. You have the powers Ivi nobody else. I used to until my time was over." She says. "But Vivian, if your time is over why cant you go back to life?" I ask mother. She sighs and her icy eyes start to melt a bit. "Because. I cant find a way out of here." she says to me. An annoyed feeling of rage starts to burn inside of me. "But there HAS TO BE." I say with my red eyes. She just shakes her head. Everyday Vivian and I must watch over the people in hell, and when I turn thirteen, I will have enough power to send everybody to a land where they work very hard and each have a mission. If they succeed and show improvement they have a chance of going to heaven, but few actually go.
part two
I am 8 years old and have two more years to find my way outside of here. I have been digging and searching the walls all around me, which don't seem to end. Today I will climb the walls up and see if there is a way to climb up to the top. "Ivi!" Says a voice. "Come, I am over here. I found something." says Vivian. I walk over and see a metal object above my head on the wall. "It looks like you need to find something to fit inside of this." I think quickly and run into the fire, which only I can do. I sit there, and Vivian's face outside the fire is blurred by red flames. I search the ground and find a metal glinting object. I pick it up, run to the wall, put it inside, and a square section of the wall burns, as dirt crumbles to the ground. Once it stops burning, I run inside the opening, and when Vivian starts walking inside, looking overjoyed, it slowly closes again. I throw her the metal object and she catches it, but after waiting for an hour, the doorway is still sealed.
No comments:
Post a Comment